pre-op instructions FUE hair transplantation Bangkok Thailand
Pre-Operative Instructions for FUE Hair Transplantation
Two weeks before surgery
- No Rogaine or Minoxidil.
One week before surgery
- No Plavix, Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid - A.S.A.) or anti-inflammatory medications that contain Aspirin.
- No Vitamin E, Fish oil.
- No Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng or other herbal supplements.
- Continue your regular medicines unless the doctor told you to stop taking them.
- If you have high blood pressure and taking medication please inform your doctor not to use Beta blocker for one week prior to surgery and switch to other drug.
- Please notify the doctor in case of fever or sickness or other surgery you will have prior to surgery.
One day before surgery
- No Alcohol and stop smoking
- Make arrangements for someone to take you to and from the clinic because you have to take oral sedation in addition to local anesthetics.
- Confirm your appointment
- Consultation or pick up antiseptic shampoo and pre op antibiotics at the clinic
- Clear the payment
- Shampoo your hair with given antiseptic shampoo at least 5 minutes x 2 the night before the surgery. (antiseptic hand wash can be substituted for Betadine scrub and Hibitane scrub)
- If you color your hair on the regular basis or you have grey or white hair, please color your hair prior to surgery because you should not color your hair post operative at least 1 month
On surgery day
- Wash your hair in the morning using given antiseptic shampoo at least 5 minutes (antiseptic hand wash can be substituted for Betadine scrub and Hibitane scrub)
- Wear a button-down shirt and comfortable pants. You should also bring an adjustable baseball cap or scarf along with you.
- Do not wear anything that will have to be pulled tightly over your head and for a few days after surgery.
- No tight hats or caps.
- You may have light breakfast, but do not drink tea and coffee
- Take antibiotic 2 capsules after meal as doctor prescribed one hour before coming to clinic. If you are not prescribed, you may take it at the clinic.
- Please report to the clinic on time.
- Do not drive to the clinic on the day of surgery.
- Do not bring valuable things with you to the clinic
- We will shave your donor hair again at the clinic
For the Payment
- We accept Thai cash
- VISA MASTER cards with 2% charged
- No financing available
- Wire transfer should be done 5-7days before procedure